This Week In Nihon Goshin Aikido ~ #4
Nihon Goshin Aikido Aficionado:
Now there are always updates happening on www.ngaexperience.com
but here are some updates that we at least wanted you to know about.
New Content Added this Week!
1) An entire article looking at "Why" we use english words instead of Japanese words to describe our techniques. http://www.ngaexperience.com/japanesetermonology.html
2) More cool pictures ~ and cool videos. Check out these!
Coming Next Week:
1) I am still working on my article about Mr. Mihls, will you help by relaying a Mr. Mihls story or two? I'm looking for any stories you have as they relate to you personally. "One time Mr. Mihls and I were...."
Here is an excerpt from an email I received earlier this week from Mr. Bowe describing Mr. Mihls:
"Mr. Mihls was my student for many of the 50+ years I have been teaching Nihon Goshin Aikido (NGA) in the United States. He had a philosophical/cultural advantage over many of his student colleagues in that he lived in Japan for a couple of years before his return to the United States and his undertaking the study of NGA. He was a true__________________________." (You'll have to wait until the article is completed to see the rest!)
But help me complete it! Mr. Bowe has weighed in, won't you!
I also need pictures of Mr. Mihls to go with the articles so those are coveted also. You can submit your stories and pictures to me here at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) More vintage NGA pictures and videos.
3) Got Seminar? If so, we would like to know so we can advertise it for you. You can post seminar information here, and it will be added to the website: http://www.ngaexperience.com/seminars.html
Going forward: if you like the content of the website, and the idea of increasing the awareness and popularity of Nihon Goshin Aikido, please encourage your friends and training partners to subscribe for the free weekly updates on our subscriber page: http://www.ngaexperience.com/subscribe.html
The art can not be spread unless the opportunity to "see it" and "discuss it" is available.
If you see something that is missing on the website, and want to become the solution to the problem you perceive, feel free to submit your articles and videos for publication to the website. We welcome your input.
Mission & Belief Statement: We Believe in the growth of the art. We believe that Nihon Goshin Aikido can not grow unless the art is disseminated widely and discussed thoroughly. Along those lines, we plan to utilize every prospective medium to accomplish those ends. We look forward to your help in growing our great art.
Let's meet together on the mat soon,
Sensei John Carter and me
2014 - 2019 ngaexperience.com
|comments powered by Disqus|